Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Geek Tendancies

I do not consider myself a geek but I do have some geekish tendencies such as my love for Star Trek, LOTR, Star wars Most Asimov books, a lot of Heinlein books, Marvel Comics (I have not read them in years but I grew up with Conan the Barbarian, Captain America, Spiderman, The Hulk, Dr Strange,etc also loved the Jack Kirby DC comics titles especially Kamandi, Last Boy on Earth and the Eternals), claymation-Oh hell about any kind of animation except the crap they put on network TeeVee which is really really bad and there is no excuse for bad animation in these times of Mac computers and a wide array of animation software. (No excuse except perhaps slavery...).

So because I like such things I was delighted to find the following website
Astounding Comics



This is well done (what a person with action figures, a digital camera and imagination can do...).


Oh yeah, I did not mention in my list of things that kinda make me a geek-I love action figures though have not bought any since I got Boris and Natasha a few years ago. My husband is not into action figures all that much so I have packed up most of them (God, I hope they are not plotting anything...)








No comments: