Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hoophouse Workshop This Saturday

We will be doing a hoophouse workshop this coming Saturday at 4pm at Harv Roehling's farm south of Oxford, OH as a part of the M.O.O.N/OEFFA chapter's 1st annual "Let's Get Growing" program. This will be a day full of workshops and farm tours. We will be the last workshop and Eugene plans on putting together one of our hoophouses from scratch starting with bending the metal conduit into hoops and going from there. This may turn into a very hands on demonstration, I dunno. But I do know it will be very informative.

For more information about this program either click on the "Lets Get Growing" link or the title of this entry and you will be taken to the MOON website where you will find all the information you will need.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Oh, I wish I could attend! Unfortunately, I have finals next week and will be trapped inside studying, studying, studying! Good luck with the workshop!