Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2008

The half Wit

My friend Amanda sends me many jokes daily (she must have a facinating job to be doing so much emailing to me...) and today she sent one that is Boulder Belt Blogworthy

The Half-Wit


A man owned a small farm in the south west of WA.
The Department of Consumer & Employment Protection heard that he was not
paying proper wages to his employees and sent an agent down to interview
him.
"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them,"
demanded the agent.
"Well," replied the farmer, "there's my farm hand who's been with me for
3 years. I pay him $400 a week plus free room and board. The
cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $450 per week plus free
room and board. Then there's the half-wit who works about 18 hours
every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes
about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle
of bourbon every Saturday night. He also sleeps with my wife
occasionally."
"That's the guy I want to talk to --- the half-wit," says the
agent.
"That would be me," replied the farmer.

No comments: