Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What I got Fer Xmas

My Husband, Eugene, gave me a memory Foam pillow for Xmas.

It is the best thing ever!

Okay that is an exaggeration, it is not the best thing ever but it is the best pillow I have ever used and I have gone from a restless 5 to 6 hours of sleep per night to a sound 7 to 8 hours per night. And this happened literally overnight. It's like sleeping on some sort of synthetic breast, very nice.

I also got other stuff from my husband including a chocolate orange (but with no orange flavor which I find strange). A flotation device to lie upon on the pond this summer. A generic play dough set with blue and yellow fake play dough (that is becoming a nice emerald green BTW), a copper mixing bowl (never again will the egg whites refuse to whip!).

I also go a calendar of cats in Tuscany, a $50 GC to LL Bean (I don't know what I will get yet), a subscription to Cooks Illustrated (a great cooking periodical).

That's the loot from Xmas 2005. From a capitalist POA pretty pitiful but from my POA not bad and not too much.

No comments: