Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am Middle Aged Today

Today I became officially middle aged. Yep it is my Bornday, I was born at 6:02am May 11th 1963 in Oxford, OH on a rainy Tuesday.

Today it is a rainy Thursday. Most people would want nice weather on their borndays but most people are not sustainable small produce farmers and this rain means I get a guilt free day off from farming and can go do birthday things. At this point I have no plans for my birthday but perhaps Eugene does and just hasn't told me about them yet. Dinner out is one possibilty. We did discuss fishing but being in high winds, cool weather and heavy rain just does not sound like a whole lot of fun to me.

Vegging around all day after 10 days straight of work does sound appealing, maybe watching junk TeeVee (I love the Price is Right, it show's the soul of N. America) and the Daily Buzz is always fun in the early morning (been watching since they started up August 2001 in Miamisburg, OH-Good irreverent Newz). Sometimes they even read the emails I send in on occasion.

Yesterday morning before it started raining we finally got done with the onions. This year we out did ourselves and got around 4000 seedlings and onion sets in the ground. I'd say we are Onion tight and perhaps this makes this my onion birthday.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Happy Birthday, Lucy!