Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Where's George?


Had a surprisingly good market yesterday. Usually the markets on 4th of July weekend suck but not this year. And to top it off I got not 1, but 2 "Where's George" dollars in change.

Where's George.com is a money tracking web site where people enter bills and track where they go. I have been doing this for about 6 years. I am not a terribly committed "Where's George" user. I generally only enter bills upon which I find with a stamp or hand written "Where's George.com" message. Though sometimes I will deface a $1 or a $5 with "Where's george.com". So far I have entered 204 bills, mostly $1 bills, worth $616. Some members have defaced and/or entered 50,000+ bills. I would call those people power users (aka get a life folks)

No comments: