Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beekeeper leaks EPA document

If you eat you must watch this because without the honey bee and the wild bees we will lose most of our fruits-apples, peaches, squash, melons, berries, etc., as well a a lot of other crops that are dependent on insects to pollinate their flowers. Write the EPA and tell them to do real science again and quit buying conventionally raised food that uses the very chemicals that are killing the bees (and these same chemicals are killing us, just a lot more slowly)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, and am happy to! I am a young aspiring farmer from the NE Ohio region, planning on doing an internship for the 2011 farm season. I am so glad to see a convicted ohio farmer a. keep such a detailed blog and b. not only have such great detailed posts on your farm but report on the conflicts small farms are dealing with today!

You are bookmarked on my favorites and I can't wait to read more!